The competition today has gotten tighter. Since March of 2020, 67% of restaurant operators have added curbside takeout, 27% have added third-party delivery, and 17% have added in-house delivery.
With all of these changes, restaurant operators must understand who their customers truly are, what they want, and win them back into their locations.
What’s more, automating, personalizing, and receiving a return on marketing investment is a top priority for many restaurant professionals. Using data is no longer a choice. It’s a necessity. Reaching target customers where they are 24/7 is more crucial than ever. Increasing positive reviews, improving loyalty rates, and winning customers back are all critical.
Follow the steps below to get started.
1. In the video below, you can view the webinar related to this course.
2. Click the Image below to Download the Whitepaper
3. Enroll Now and Begin Taking the Free Classes!
How to Utilize Customer Data Effectively
In today's hyper-competitive marketplace, knowing who your customers are is more important than ever. With accurate and comprehensive customer data,
- The Importance of Learning Customer Behavior and Demographics
- How to Personalize Automations with Customer Segmentation
- Gaining Customer Feedback and Increasing Positive Reviews
- Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Saving At-Risk Customers
- Using Data for Automating Personalized Marketing Campaigns
- Advertising and SEO