Last Revised: February 17, 2020
1. Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations.
Bloom Intelligence LLC
Attn: William Wilson
1700 N. Monroe Street 11-104
Tallahassee, FL 32303
2. A Note About Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
4. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you. It includes, for example, your name, gender, birth date, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. It may include other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you use our Services on your mobile device, we may also collect the unique device ID number.
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device. We may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- When you order Services on our Site. We will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction. This includes your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail. We will collect your name and e-mail address, and other content included, in order to send a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily. This may include your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
Information Collected via Technology.
Information Collected by Our Servers.
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), unique device ID number, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, and track users’ movements around the Site. We gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies. They are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read. They tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here. https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Third Party Analytics Services.
We may also use third party tracking services to help us analyze how users use the Site and Services. These services collect only the unique device identifier assigned to your mobile device, rather than your name or other personally identifying information, and use it to collect information such as how often users access and use the Site and Services, and which features they use. We use this information to improve the Services. We do not combine the information generated thereby with your Personal Information. Nor do we associate you in any way with your device identifier. Only these services know and associate you (on a non-identifiable basis) with your identifier.
5. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. We use Personal Data you submit to us to either respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- provide the Services;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and
- Market our products and services and those of third parties to you that we believe may be of interest to you.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. This Anonymous Data is used to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
Third Parties Designated by You.
When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information. Do this by going to your account settings and changing your publishing options.
Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide the Services we offer through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; and to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. Third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide services requested by Company.
Social Networking Sites.
Disclosures to Third Party Companies.
We may enter into agreements with companies that desire access to Personal Information that we collect from you. AS A RESULT, WE MAY PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SUCH THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES. BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THESE THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83
If we share Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, then you have the right to receive information about the categories of entities to which we have disclosed such information and the names and addresses of those entities. To submit your written request, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put the following words in the subject line of the email: “California Privacy Request.” Within 30 days after receipt of your request, we will send you a list of the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses such third parties, if any.
Please note that the California “Shine the Light” law does not cover all categories of information that may be collected and disclosed or shared, and our policy relates only to information covered by the law. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California user each year and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
About the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) came into effect on January 1, 2020.
This legislation allows California residents to obtain, review, and request deletion of
certain information collected by the business with whom they have established
California residents may exercise certain rights to obtain, review, or delete their
personal information by submitting a request through this link:
7. Third Party Websites.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
Certain features of the Services require access to your device’s media storage and contacts applications. Although you may decide whether or not to use these features, on Android devices you grant us permission to access this feature as part of the installation process. If you later decide to revoke this permission, you can follow the standard uninstall process from your device. Alternatively, on iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your applications by changing the settings on your device.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you block cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Service. If you have questions about disabling or modifying cookies, let us know at the contact information provided below.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data.
All Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their User account by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
10. Security of Your Personal Data.
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your Personal Data, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Continued use of our Site or Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.