According to the Harvard Business Review, acquiring a new customer can be anywhere from 5-25 times more expensive than retaining a current one.
Add to that the time and effort spent between losing one customer and gaining another, and you can quickly see that an out-of-control churn rate can be devastating for any business.
This course will give you ideas and instruction on how to keep your customers coming back!
Follow the steps below to get started.
1. In the video below, you can view the webinar related to this course.
2. Click the Image below to Download the Whitepaper
3. Enroll Now and Begin Taking the Free Classes!
How to Utilize Customer Data Effectively
In this information-packed course, we provide techniques to keep your restaurant customers coming back and increase their spending and visit frequency. When churn (attrition or customer loss) rates begin to climb with no intervention, it can quickly derail any momentum your business has generated. Loyal customers are more valuable to your business; the longer they remain faithful, the higher your customer lifetime values, and the lower you can maintain your customer acquisition costs.
- How to Create a Customer Feedback Loop
- How to Implement Ratings Schema and Website Widget
- How to Use Retargeting With First-Party Data
- How to Create Google and Facebook Lookalike Campaigns
- How to Use WiFi to Collect First-Party Data
- How to Segment and Personalize Your Database and Messages
- How to Create a WiFi-powered Loyalty Program
- How to Save At-Risk Customers